June 11, 2012

NEW NEUW DENIM

So I ripped my Nudies.

The crotch is completly ruined and I needed a new pair of jeans. I was in complete shock because I have been wearing the same jeans for the past 5 years. Yes, you heard me, 5 years. I didnt wash them for 3 of those. They are perfectly molded to my body and when they ripped I had a mini spazz attack and started crying.
I was lost, I had no idea what to do or where to buy jeans. All the jeans I saw just never measured up to the beauty and amazingness of my old Nudies.

But then came Dutil.




Dutil is a small designer jean shop in Gastown, Vancouver, specializing in raw denim. I walked in and they threw atleast 40 pairs of jeans at me, it was amazing. From Acne, to A.P.C. to Nudies to Cheap Mondays, they had them all. The girls that work there are the sweetest gals too. After squeezing myself into dry tight raw denim after 3 hours, I tried on the perfect pair.









Marilyn High Skinny by Neuw Denim
I love my neuw jeans.
THEY ARE AMAZING. They fit gorgeously and are my new babies. If you're in Van looking for new denim check out Dutil.



-Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment